Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Kruger Jewellers. In order to ensure a first class service to our customers we adhere to stringent guidelines on both the content of our website and the products and services we provide. The following Terms and Conditions are based on Kruger Jewellers commitment to high standards of service and transparency to its customers, and as such are our guarantee of this commitment.
Information obtained on this website is for general information purposes only. Item details and descriptions provided by Kruger Jewellers are often based on information provided to us by our suppliers and whilst we endeavour to keep all information up to date we accept no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness. By continuing to use this website or by placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We would advise you to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference by clicking on the print icon in your web browser. These Terms and Conditions apply only to purchases made from this website and may differ from those for in-store purchases.
Definition of Terms Used and Governing Law
· “The Company’, "We", "Us", “Our’ and "Kruger Jewellers" means Kruger Jewellers Limited.
· “Customer’, “Client’, "You", “Your’ and "the customer" means any private individual, using this website or purchasing goods or services from it.
· "Goods and services" means any item or service offered for sale by Kruger Jewellers on this website
· "Working Days" means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and UK statutory and public holidays.
· A "confirmed order" and "the contract is agreed" means an order placed by a customer and accepted by Kruger Jewellers. For further information refer to “Buying from this website’ for details on order placement and acceptance
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
Using this Website and its Contents
· We can only offer goods and services for sale to customers over 18 years of age.
· You must register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
· You must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
· Please note that PO Box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable.
· For your security the delivery address must match the address to which statements are sent for the credit card being used to pay for your order.
Although we do our utmost to ensure all information on this website is correct and is as up-to-date as possible when you place an order, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. Product dimensions given are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products and product images are not to scale. We cannot guarantee that the images and colours of our products will be represented correctly on different computer monitors or other devices through which this website may be accessed. We reserve the right to refuse orders if items have been mispriced or if the item is no longer available.
Buying from this Website
· By purchasing from this website you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
· By filling in an electronic order form and submitting it to us you are making an offer to purchase from us.
· In doing so you confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is your own.
· We will send an email confirming your order details.
· Our acceptance of your offer to purchase will result in a binding agreement between us under these Terms and Conditions.
· Please note that we are under no obligation to accept your order but we would normally only refuse orders under exceptional circumstances. These circumstances include; non-approval of payment by your credit card/debit card company; the item no longer being in stock; the item having being misrepresented or mispriced on our website.
· Your order is not accepted until you receive our email confirmation.
· We will contact you immediately if there is any problem with your order or unforeseen delay.
Pricing and Payment for Purchases
· VISA, Mastercard, VISA Debit and PayPal are all acceptable forms of payment for the goods and services available from this website.
· All goods remain the property of Kruger Jewellers Ltd until paid for in full.
· Payment for services and goods from this website does not bind the company to any agreement to supply such items.
· The price you pay is the price you see on our website at the time of placing and receiving confirmation of your order. All prices quoted on this website are in Pounds Sterling and we can only accept payment in Pounds Sterling.
· Whilst we make every effort to ensure all information is accurate errors may occur and we reserve the right to cancel any order prior to shipping confirmation. If an error in pricing is discovered we will inform you as soon as possible.
· Prices are subject to increase without notice but we will never charge you more than the price stated in your order confirmation.
· Payment will be taken immediately upon confirmation of your order. Goods are subject to availability and price checking, if we are unable to provide the goods exactly as described we will inform you as soon as possible at which point a refund or alternative can be offered.
· All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of publishing the information to this site. Delivery charges are not included until checkout.
Delivery of Goods
· Delivery information is available on our Delivery and Shipping page
· For a list of countries we deliver to please refer to our Delivery and Shipping Page
· We make every effort to deliver your goods within the expected timeframe however due to unforeseen events this is not always possible, Kruger Jewellers are under no liability for any delay in delivery of goods.
Returning an item
· Returning an item information is available on our Returns page
Website Content & Copyright
· All original images and content of this website remain copyright of Kruger Jewellers. All trademarks and logos relating to brands are used with permission and remain under the copyright of their respective owners.
· You may download and print any part of this website only for private use and for consideration of purchasing from this website. You may not make other use of the material on this site without our written permission. You may not create a link to this website without prior written consent.
· Kruger Jewellers is not responsible for the content of any third party sites that may be accessed via external links from this site.
We reserve the right to change any of the above Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will be in effect from when they go live on the website and it is your responsibility to check for changes when you revisit the site. Your continued use of the website signifies your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.